Family Physicians

1327 Lake Pointe Pkwy
Ste 500
Sugar Land, TX 77478
281-565-2800
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
by Arturo Ramirez on Jan 31st, 2014

I really like my Doctor, she is very understandable and passionate for her patients, she is always trying to keep them in good health... I really highly recommend her, but I wish not too many patients go when I have to go to my appointment, because is only one Dr. Cantu for too many appointments, last time they assigned another Dr. to my son who turned 18 and well my family and I, we did not like it But she an awesome Doctor I am so happy to have her like my primary care provider!.... Keep doing what you do Dr. Cantu :)

|  Great Bedside Manners  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Cantu for 12 years and although she is further from me since I have moved I cant' bring myself to change PCP, due to the horror stories I hear from my friends and read online regarding other Physicians. I will keep taking the 25 miles ride once every 3 months for follow-up visits.

|  Deputy Sheriff  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

hv had doc cantu for years and she really makes you fwll that you are getting the best care possible

|  Great, but a long wait.  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

three days later, my labs are in, but the doctor hasn't called. I loved her bedside manner, but not getting back to me while I wait here nervously is not fun. Plus, I waited an hour and a half to see her the first time. Worth the wait, but my goodness, there needs to be better time management.

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

WITHOUT A DOUBT....THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD! Because of the Doctor AND her friendly, quality staff, it is a pleasure to visit her office.

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2010

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DOCTOR SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING SHE MAKES ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE