A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Colburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Colburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colburn
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Colburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Colburn graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Colburn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Colburn MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nora Colburn practice?
- Dr. Nora Colburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora Colburn practices Infectious Disease near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Infectious Disease Doctors.