A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora David, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. David has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Ann David DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora A. David practice?
- Dr. Nora David has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora David practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.