A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Emon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Emon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Emon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emon graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Emon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Zehra Emon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora Z. Emon practice?
- Dr. Nora Emon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nora Emon practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.