Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

waste of a Co-payment show details waste of a Co-payment
Nov 19th, 2014

Went for a physical & establish with new primary care doc. Physical consisted of height, weight, vitals taken by assistant. Then I waited in the room for 40 minutes for Dr. Emon to come in. She did not even shake my hand. Sat down at the computer & started typing before I said anything to her! [when I read my medical record later, she had made assumptions that weren't true, like that I am on disability because I use a walker. I'm NOT. But she wrote down falsehoods anyway!] She did no exam at all, did not ask me any questions, and didn't even have a complete version of my chart. When I asked her what she was typing, since she hadn't asked me anything she said the appointment was over, she had to go on to the next patient. This was so weird. It's hard to believe she's a doctor! IF I were you, I would not give any of these new Kaiser doctors a review until you order your medical record and find out what's in it. I did, and that's why I'm writing this review. My appointment with Emon was a waste of a co-payment and my time. Stay away.