A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Erhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Erhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Erhart, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erhart graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Erhart has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora A Erhart MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nora A. Erhart practice?
- Dr. Nora Erhart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nora Erhart practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Pediatric Specialists.