Pediatric Specialist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Gerald hudgins on May 17th, 2015

Best Dr. any of us have had. My son faced a difficult time and prospects for a good high school experience were dim. Dr. E thoroughly tested, examined, and left no stone unturned in pinning down a very difficult diagnosis. After that she tailored his treatment in a way that brought on a nearly 3 year remission. High school and the past 3 years have been great. He is turning 18 and moving on to college. We will miss Dr. Erharts care and compassion.

May 4th, 2015

I have been Nora's patient for years, she is always supportive in helping my Ulcerative Colitis, which I have had since a child. This is a Chronic Ilness which requires constant medicinal changes and she is extremely patient and informative, including with my family, and takes her own time to continue research.

Best doctor ever!!! show details Best doctor ever!!!
by Kathleen on Apr 26th, 2015

I am so impressed with Dr Erhart. My husband and I were so scared when we were referred to the specialist for our daughter's weight loss and stomach pain. Dr Erhart was so kind and compassionate. She really understood how we felt. She spent so much time with us explaining the possible causes and what we needed to do to figure out what was wrong. We are still in the process or sorting out what is going on with our daughter,but we trust that Dr Erhart will figure it out.

Apr 18th, 2015

This lady has no idea what she is doing. When my daughter first got sick we were sent to her and she couldn't find out what was wrong (my daughter have ulcerative colitis ) she did so many tests on her it was ridiculous and when she couldn't find the answer she wanted to do exploretory surgery when she couldn't even tell us where the problem was. She also yelled at my daughter for being on her phone in her office even though "Dr." Erhart wast even speaking to her. She said it was rude to text in her office. Needless to say we got a second opinion after the surgery suggestion and she was diagnosed quickly.

Bring your wallet show details Bring your wallet
by Bryan on Jan 13th, 2015

$472 for a five minute consultation. Are you serious?

What a great doctor... show details What a great doctor...
Feb 1st, 2014

I took my my son to see Dr. Erhart for a 2nd opinion after he had previously been seen by another GI specialist in the area who was of little help. She was not only kind and empathic but really took the time to listen and carefully evaluate my son's symptoms. All in all this was an excellent experience for us. She was able to explain to me in terms that I could understand what was wrong with my child and what the treatment needed entailed. My family is very grateful to Dr. Erhart for helping us make our child better. We love Dr. Erhart and are very grateful to her for her help.

Good doctor! show details Good doctor!
by Anonymous on Jul 26th, 2013

I read the reviews before we took my daughter and I was a little leary. We really like Dr. Erhart! The office staff can be a litle off standish. Perhaps they can work on that!

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by RPR on Mar 17th, 2013

My son has been seeing Dr. Erhart for some number of years now, he loves to see her and loves to play in her waiting room. Every question we ever had about his condition were always answered. Her staff always remembers our names and treats my son with respect. I will for sure recommend Dr. Erhart to any parent. :)

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Erhart was difficult to schedule an appointment with in the beginning - and then once we got there her staff were unprofessional, seem annoyed to be at work, and could care less. She actually has signs posted on her door stating that if she finds you using a cell phone - you could be denied care. Who does that. Her bedside manner is horrible and lacks basic ideals of a practicing physician. She doesn't listen to her patients and simply sits behind her mobile desk/dinner tray and takes notes. When she examined my 14 year old - she didn't really do anything for her, accept schedule her for additional medical procedures. Dr Erhart actually told my daughter that if she 'stopped thinking about her pain' it would go away. As if that is possible - or something you tell anyone. Her practices are unacceptable and completely disrespectful of her profession. We have left her practice and will be gladly seeking another specialists advise. Please don't waste your time or energy - she is grossly overpaid for a very unrewarding experience.

Kind, Nurturing Doctor with excellent clinical skills& great staff show details Kind, Nurturing Doctor with excellent clinical skills& great staff
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Erhart came highly recommended by both my Pediatrician and other family friends whose children had seen her. I brought in all three of my children and she was seeing my oldest. She engaged them al and gave special attention to my daughter, the patient. She was concise in explaining the planned approach to the problem and explained the tests to us as parents and my daughter. The staff all worked well together and the experience was truly top notch from beginning to end .Kudos!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jun 5th, 2012

I am very pleased with the care Dr Erhart gives my son. The staff in the office is always very helpful.

More Questions Now Than Before show details More Questions Now Than Before
Apr 16th, 2012

Not sure if this doctor is burned out, she does not seem to have any patience for her patients. They are kids, they have been waiting for a long time to see you, and they may be a nervous - please be a little more compassionate. We will not be returning for this reason.

Jun 27th, 2011

My 12 year old daughter loves Dr. Erhart and. We have only been seeIng her for a couple of months. She listens to my daughter and just doesn't ask if I have questions but she takes care in making sure my daughter doesn't have any questions. I would definitely recommend her.

Excellent Pediatric Gastroenterologist for Crohn's disease show details Excellent Pediatric Gastroenterologist for Crohn's disease
Jul 16th, 2010

My wife and I have been bringing my teenage boy to see Dr. Erhart for 5 years for Crohn's disease. It's a very debilitating condition for a young man to deal with. Dr. Erhart's wonderful bedside manner, attention to detail and ability to educate our family has made this experience easier to adapt to. She is a wonderful support and works well with teens. She has a way of explaining things so that he understands and feels a sense of control over his care.He is encouraged to engage in decision making discussions. His improvement over time is absolutely incredible. Her staff create a warm and welcoming environment and usually remember the chronic patients . We give Dr. Erhart our highest accolades and couldn't imaging taking our child any where else for GI care.

What a great doctor. show details What a great doctor.
by Very thankful mom. on Jan 21st, 2010

Dr. Erhart is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. I brought my daughter to see her after no one seemed to be able to help us figure out what was causing her chronic abdominal pain and diarrhea. She was kind, patient, and thorough. She patiently explained to us what she thought might be going on and what the workup would be. After her workup was completed, she contacted us promptly to arrange an appointment so that we could discuss her treatment plan. Without Dr. Erhart my daughter would still be suffering. Her staff was great as well. I have recommended Dr. Erhart to everyone I know. She is the best.

Money First show details Money First
Nov 27th, 2009

The evening before an appointment our child got a fever, and started vomiting. Classic flu symptoms and just like what his brother had shown a couple of days before. I call the morning of the appointment to cancel - and Dr. Erhart wants a $75 missed appointment fee. The kid was sick, and shouldn't be out let alone infecting other kids in the office. I told the staff if they charge this we're changing doctors - and they charge anyway. Dr. Erhart cares more about the money than the kids.

Oct 16th, 2009

We have taken our child to Dr. Erhart for several years for her stomach problems. We absolutely love her. We recommend her to all of her friends who need a pediatric GI.

Great with children show details Great with children
by Anonymous on Oct 5th, 2009

Dr. Erhart was able to diagnose what several pediatrician's had missed!

by Anonymous on May 26th, 2009

I left the office after one year of horrible experiences. Overly long wait times with no justification (on each visit). The doctor dismissed issues and continued same treatment unsuccessfully. Left and so happy I did. My child has done better in one month with a much nicer doctor and efficient doctor's office than Dr. Erhart's practice.

Apr 7th, 2009

The office staff was a little inflexible at first - but later easier to work with. The Dr was good.

by N. O'Daniel on Feb 12th, 2009

My daughter went through a long ordeal of tummy problems. Other doctors dismissed the whole thing for about two years. Well, Dr. Erhart figured out the problem after using a scope to look at her internally. Things are much better now. She has gained weight, eats better, and doesn't have the daily complaints of tummy pain.

Horrible Office Staff - Money Grubbing Doctor show details Horrible Office Staff - Money Grubbing Doctor
by Barbara Krause on Jan 7th, 2009

This office is the most arrogant and uncaring collection of caregivers I have ever encountered. The staff are crude in demanding all payments up front regardless of insurance and fees are everywhere you turn as well as outrageous. They could care less about the patient - they want all the money the can get from you and act as if they are doing you a favor. Very limited phone availablity, no access to anyone beyond receptionist and only limited phone hours. Web functionality is advertised but does not exist. This was a horrible experience. Never going back!

Oct 15th, 2008

She seems to be annoyed by my children. I've never had this reaction from other doctors.