Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
24411 Health Center Dr
Ste 350
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-457-7900
Locations and availability (3)

|  Dr. Evans is wonderful  |  show details
by gordana on Feb 6th, 2014

I have been fighting breast cancer for 10 years now and have been under Dr.Evans care since I was diagnosed. She has performed 5-6 surgeries on me and all have been a 100 percent successful. I have been in remission for the last four years and continue to be under here care. Dr. Evans and her staff are highly professional in every aspect of their work. I am very thankful to have her as my doctor.

|  Jennifer you are rude  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

The scheduling staff at Dr. Evans office, specifically Jennifer, is one of the rudest human beings I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Instead of consulting with you on a date and time that is agreeable, Jennifer schedules your surgery and expects you to accept. If you should dare inquire about an alternative date, Jennifer gets real nasty. Her response went almost exactly like this: "what do you want me to do, recite all the possible surgery dates for the entire month for you? When I responded No, just looking for some kindness and understanding as I try to figure out an alternative to the date you chose for me, she responded in a way that can only be described as condescending and hostile in an effort to prove to me she had done nothing wrong. Out of frustration I accepted the predetermined date without consideration for childcare or time off from work and allowed Jennifer to successful bully me into conforming to her schedule for fear she would delay a much needed procedure out of spite. In America as consumers, we decide with our pocket book, but because I am having surgery and not buying a car it is difficult to take my business elsewhere. This fact should not allow people like Jennifer to disregard customer service entirely but sadly it does. Jennifer displayed no remorse and in fact welcomed continued confrontation when I arrive at the office for a post operation visit with my doctor. Dr. Evans, you come highly recommended and my true relationship is with you but come on Doc- with all the aptly qualified unemployed people in America today you choose to have someone like this represent you?

|  Dr Evans saved my life! Thank you from Dave Birt  |  show details
by Dave Birt on Aug 28th, 2010

I had an unplanned Colon cancer surgery 1-yr ago and wanted to be sure there were no complications before rating her. Now, a full year later, I can still honestly say that Dr. Evans was absolutely the best! In every way. I couldn't have found someone I trust more to do this. Also, I've had one other surgeon, after doing a non-related surgery, ask me who had done my colon section removal because he felt it was done beautifully! I have had zero complications and almost no scarring. She was an absolute angel to not only me, but my family through every step. We will continue to recommend Dr. Evans to anyone! THANK YOU, Dr. Evans.. May God bless you & yours!

|  amazing doctor  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2009

Dr. nora evans performed a sigmiod colon removal and colostomy - breakdown and did an amazing job. I had state insurance only and it was no problem. Saved my life deciding to do emergency surgey because of the severe diverticulitis infection thant had sprend... thank you Dr. evans sincerly chadwick brown 2003 sigmion colon resection...