A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Farkouh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Farkouh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Farkouh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farkouh graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Farkouh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora H Farkouh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Nora H. Farkouh practice?
- Dr. Nora Farkouh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora Farkouh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Pediatricians and Mount Vernon Endocrinologists.