A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora G Lee MD is a female Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nora G. Lee practice?
- Dr. Nora Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nora Lee practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Boston Urologists.