A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Goldschlager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Goldschlager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldschlager graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goldschlager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldschlager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans