A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Hart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Catherine Hart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora C. Hart practice?
- Dr. Nora Hart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nora Hart practices Family Medicine near Shenandoah, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.