> > > > Patient Reviews
Family Physicians

19221 Interstate 45 S
Shenandoah, TX 77385
832-585-0095
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Unhappy  |  show details
by Liz on Jul 25th, 2014

In all honesty, I like the staff at Dr. Hart, and I would have graded them higher, except that I didn't want to skew the rating in favor of Dr. Hart. Dr. Hart is more concerned about making money than providing the tests that are warranted. My issues: she gave me a screening test for depression/anxiety even though I've been well controlled for those conditions on medicine she has prescribed for me. She failed to mention that it was an extra cost that wasn't covered by insurance. She said she was diving the test to all of her patients over the age of 12. It cost me $58 for that screening that I didn't need. How much money has she made on that test if she's screening everyone whether they need it or not? Secondly, she misdiagnosed me for an enlarged thyroid. It cost me over $100 to find out my thyroid was not enlarged. Thirdly, she mistakenly prescribed a medication for me that she knew caused my blood pressure to increase dramatically. Instead do admitting her mistake, she blamed the pharmacy. When I faxed her a copy of the prescription that she sent to the pharmacy, she locked me out of the patient portal so that I could no longer send her messages. Her mistake cost me $100 for medication that I could not return to the mail order pharmacy. Would I recommend her to family or friends? NEVER!

|  dissatisfied  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2013

This Doctor and her staff do not follow up with questions. They do not return calls or emails. If you persist to try to make contact with doctor or have your questions answered, they are very rude. I have since been to another physicians and found my concerns valid. I don't appreciate the lack of concern, response or care when I let them know my symptoms persisted and I was having side effects from their prescibed medicine.I'm just fortunate my condition is not life threatening and I have since been properly diagnosed and treated,

|  To the comment on June 21, 2012  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

First off, you are a complete idiot. Dr. Hart does not have "charts" in her hand. She does everything electronic. Secondly, there is no "business office" as they are a 1 office practice. I highly doubt the it was Medicare fraud for a pneumonia shot. Maybe that you are on Medicare, you are just too OLD to remember what you did and did not have done. Ot maybe you are on too many meds to remember day to day. Dr.Hart accomodates her schedule to the patients. People seem to think they are the only one in the world and feel that they deserve all the attention. Remember people, there are only so many hours in a day and suck it up if you can't waste her entire day with all your aches,pains, depression, anxiety or whatever you have wrong with you. Her PA is qualified to diagnose patients as well.I recommend Dr. Hart and her PA. To those of you that are too stupid or mental, get over yourselves.

|  Fraudulent Claim on Medicare  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr. Hart listed a pneumonia injection on a visit to see her. When I questioned her about it, she told me she didn't have that information in her office. She was holding my chart at the time. She told me to see the business office. The issue was never resolved as it had already been paid by Medicare.

Feb 6th, 2012

Wonderful caring and willing to listen. Love her web site.

|  horrible  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

appointment after appointment never see the dr. see a assistant. Treated poorly on first visit. Dr. never available. Never had a dr. office that does not answer the telephone.horrible

|  Left Sadler - denies referrals w/o a struggle  |  show details
by Dr. Nora Hart on Jun 25th, 2010

She was polite but would not give referrals without my having an appt with a specialist first. I waited at least 35 mins to see her - they apologized. The automatic blood pressure cuff hurt my arm. It was frustrating. They check vitals in a hallway that is not private. Since many doctors at Baylor do not give appts without a referral that left me without health care. She is hard to reach - they don't answer the phone and the voice mailbox is full. The Baylor referral clerk could not get through to her. I am currently dissatisfied.

Dec 29th, 2009

Awesome doctor. Very intelligent and friendly. Thanks, Dr. Hart you set the bar high- C.Green

Apr 3rd, 2009

She is the best kind, listens, straight forward