A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Kachaturoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Kachaturoff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachaturoff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kachaturoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Maya Kachaturoff MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nora M. Kachaturoff practice?
- Dr. Nora Kachaturoff has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nora Kachaturoff practices Dermatology near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.