inactive

Nora V Lim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 7th, 2013
I've been going to her since I was little and she is a great doctor. She tells it like it is and gives you alternatives when prescribing remedies or medicine. She also will not waste your time with treatments and prescriptions that you do not need.

April 3rd, 2013
current patient
Dr. Lim is a very straight forward doctor. She is a Doctor who will tell you like it is not what you may want to hear. If you are overweight, she will pull no punches. She is terreffic with kids.

February 21st, 2013
This doctor is awful. I haven't been to her in a long time because I refused to go back but she was terrible. I had the first appt in the morning so that I could get to work afterwards, this woman walked in 40 minutes late - there was no appointment before me! Then she complains about other patients and barely listens to my symptoms. She's really bad, the worst.