Dr. Nora Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nora Miller?

Fraud

Posted on July 6th, 2015

she did wrong treatment to my wife. She has to suffer two times with chemo treatment for ectopic pregnancies.

Don't get fooled by the sweet talk.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

I saw her way back when she was with CT fertility. She is very articulate and very respectful. I did get pregnant but unfortunately miscarried during my second trimester. We had moved to a different state and we were encouraged to use the left over embryos. When we travelled from Florida to CT we got the shock of our lives., the office was undergoing some renovations and my procedure was done in a makeshift room. I knew then all she cares about is money. Since this was our last try with them,she just didn't care. We were not told even once about the renovations, till we landed at their office, the place smelt like crap. I finally became a mother by going to another facility in florida. Please do your research and ask questions. All they care about is money.

Disappointed

Posted on March 10th, 2014

I saw Dr. Miller when she was with CT Fertility. She was clueless. No bedside manner and she dismissed my concerns.

Great Dr

Posted on February 9th, 2014

I can't thank enough dr miller . She is an excellent dr. Very knowledgeable and professional. Because of her I got a baby girl. Her staff lisa and Jen are excellent. I like dr miller's personal approach. Thank you dr miller god bless you and your family.

Please dont go here

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I am so surprised at the so many positive reviews posted here..I did not have positive results with Dr Miller. Infertility treatments can be so expensive even with insurance coverage etc. The staff is wonderful but keep in mind you will be charged office visit copay for all bloodwork, ultrasounds etc(even if you dont need to consult with the doctor) and sometimes if your partner is visiting with you , you may even get charged double office visit for you and your partner which is so bizarre..Sometimes Dr Miller would ask me to just schedule an office visit for discussing the medical results. Most doctors would just discuss them on phone..I have never seen anything like this at any other doctors I have seen. I am seeing another facility now and I only had to pay the copay for the initial consultation with the doctor, never for the monitoring.

BEWARE!

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I came to Dr. Norah Miller with high hopes of conception and unfortunately did not have a great experience. Dr. Miller and her staff are courteous, professional and dependable leading us to believe that she would be a good choice. We have been trying to conceive for over a year, during this time I was present for every appointment and test as request by Dr. Miller only to have no results and be told that I have an "unexplained infertility". Over the course of last year we were instructed to have timed intercourse, however she on multiple occasions failed to accurately predict my ovulation window (key when you are having timed intercourse). Furthermore, when I went to get a second opinion the new reproductive endocrin showed a fibroid growth which had doubled during my care with Dr. Miller. Obviously my fibroid growth was not caused by Dr. Miller but she was negligent in her care and failed to mention that fibroid has grown to a point where embryo implantation is nearly impossible and is blocking 90% of the uterine cavity. I had countless ultrasounds with Dr. Miller and even inquired about my fibroid pointedly only to be dismissed as not a problem right now. It seems that others have had great luck with Dr. Miller and while I hope for the best for all of you, if you are not getting the results you are looking for, please seek a second opinion.

Its a GIRL!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

After seeing Dr. Miller - I conceived within one cycle and gave birth to a beautiful and a healthy baby girl.Dr. Miller is simply the best!!!

Fabulous!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Excellen dr. I wish she delivered babies. I really don't want to go to any other dr. Highly reccomend dr. Nora Miller.

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Dr Miller,I cannot thank Dr miller enough as today we are happy and expecting a baby only because of the excellent guidance and treatment from her.

GOD SENT

Posted on June 10th, 2010

My heart sank when my gynecologist wrote my case as "Anovulatory Infertility" and I came into Dr. Miller's office totally discouraged and with a laundry list of questions about fertility treatment.She patiently went over my records and did a couple of tests and said I only had a medical issue (PCOS) and it was not a case of infertility. When parting she said "we should set everything right in one cycle and get you pregnant in 3 months" I cannot explain how happy I was hearing this. It has only been a couple of weeks but I'm so excited that everything is moving smoothly with this doctor - she called me the day we did my blood test and went over the results, the staff Jennifer here is very friendly, and most important of all Dr. Miller returned my phone call on a SATURDAY (that too within the hour)!!

Posted on June 21st, 2016