Learn more about Dr. Nora Sandorfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Sandorfi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Sandorfi, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandorfi graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandorfi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Sandorfi MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nora Sandorfi practice?
- Dr. Nora Sandorfi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nora Sandorfi practices Rheumatology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Wayne, PA.