A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Sandorfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Sandorfi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Sandorfi, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandorfi graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandorfi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Sandorfi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora Sandorfi practice?
- Dr. Nora Sandorfi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nora Sandorfi practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Adolescent Medicine near Radnor, PA.