A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Singer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Singer, MD is board certified in Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Giene Singer MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nora G. Singer practice?
- Dr. Nora Singer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nora Singer practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.