A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Tobin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Tobin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Ann Tobin MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora A. Tobin practice?
- Dr. Nora Tobin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora Tobin practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Geriatric Doctors, and Portland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.