A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tobin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Tobin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Tobin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Tobin MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora Tobin practice?
- Dr. Nora Tobin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora Tobin practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Geriatric Doctors, and Portland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.