Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nora Tossounian
Dr. Nora Tossounian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tossounian is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Pascack Valley Hospital and HackensackUMC. Dr. Tossounian has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nora Tossounian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nora Tossounian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Jerome Siegel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0.01 mi53
Dr. Glauco Radoslovich
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hackensack, NJ 0.01 mi31
Dr. Rani Sebti
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0.01 mi25