A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Tossounian is Excellent. Dr. Tossounian has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Tossounian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tossounian graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tossounian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tossounian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nora Tossounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nora Z. Tossounian practice?
Dr. Nora Tossounian practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nell Tossounian, Dr. Noreen Tossounian, Dr. Nelly Tossounian, Dr. Nelle Tossounian