A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Tossounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Tossounian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Tossounian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tossounian graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tossounian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tossounian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nora Z. Tossounian practice?
Dr. Nora Tossounian practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.