A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Varsano Aharon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Varsano Aharon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varsano Aharon
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Varsano Aharon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varsano Aharon graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Varsano Aharon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Nora Varsano Aharon MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora N. Varsano Aharon practice?
- Dr. Nora Varsano Aharon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nora Varsano Aharon practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See West Harrison Primary Care Doctors and West Harrison Internists.