A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Varsano Aharon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Varsano Aharon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varsano Aharon
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Varsano Aharon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varsano Aharon graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Varsano Aharon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Nora Varsano Aharon MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora N. Varsano Aharon practice?
- Dr. Nora Varsano Aharon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nora Varsano Aharon practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See West Harrison Primary Care Doctors and West Harrison Internists.