Dr. Nora Varsano Aharon Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Poor diagnosis, poor treatment, poor data management

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Unfortunately, she receives a failuregrade from me.I had high cholesterol. She flip flopped several times on medicine prescription without keeping track. When asked if the prescribed cholesterol medication wiped out the plasma buildup in the arteries and she gave me an authoritative 'yes'. Subsequently, I asked other doctors and read articles but such is not the case. She does not know the remedies of the medicine she prescribes. She does not keep a computerized database of visits and prescriptions given. She writes prescriptions with poor handwriting which can be misread by the pharmacy staff.She has been in the business for a long time. She has the distinct attitude of I know everything, I am never wrong. I changed doctors after a few visits.