Learn more about Dr. Nora Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Walker, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Lee Walker MD and PA is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nora L. Walker practice?
- Dr. Nora Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora Walker practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners, and San Antonio Pulmonologists.