A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Zilber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Zilber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Zilber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilber graduated from Petrozavodsk State University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zilber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora DR Zilber MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora D. Zilber practice?
- Dr. Nora Zilber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nora Zilber practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.