Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nora Zilber
Dr. Nora Zilber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 5 other locations). She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zilber is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, Brookdale University Hospital & Medical and Flushing Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Zilber has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nora Zilber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nora Zilber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Satik Amirbekian
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Francesco Santoni
Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi26