A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norah Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norah Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norah Henry, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norah Henry MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Norah Henry practice?
- Dr. Norah Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Norah Henry practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.