Learn more about Dr. Norah Terrault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norah Terrault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norah Terrault, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrault graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Terrault has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terrault accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norah A. Terrault practice?
Dr. Norah Terrault practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Gastroenterologists, San Francisco Hepatologists, and San Francisco General Practitioners.