A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norah Terrault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norah Terrault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norah Terrault, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrault graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Terrault has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norah Anne Terrault MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norah A. Terrault practice?
- Dr. Norah Terrault has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norah Terrault practices Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Gastroenterologists.