A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norah Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norah Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Walsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norah Walsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Norah Walsh practice?
- Dr. Norah Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norah Walsh practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Lunas, NM.
See Los Lunas Primary Care Doctors and Los Lunas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.