inactive

Noranna Warner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 24th, 2013
excellant diagnostician
I live in a rural parish in SW LA, where there is a 4 month wait to see a rheumatologist. With a referral from my primary care physician, I was able to see Dr. Warner within 2 weeks. She quickly accessed my symptoms, didn't waste time, and got right to the point. Appropriate tests were ordered and completed in one office visit. She is an excellent diagnostician. I was happy to learn that I don't have lupus or rheumatoid arthriris. Dr. Warner provided suggestions for other tests that could be done by a gastroenterologist. My ego was offended when she assumed I didn't understand how gene test works, but I'm sure she encounters patients every day that don't know what a gene is. She gets an A+, and my ego got a D-! I would recommend Dr. Warner to anyone who is suffering, and needs a rheumatology consult.

February 5th, 2010
I would highly recommend Dr Warner. She's Wonderful!