A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Baumgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Baumgartner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Baumgartner, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgartner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Baumgartner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baumgartner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norbert E. Baumgartner practice?
Dr. Norbert Baumgartner practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.