A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Campeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Campeau, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campeau graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campeau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbert Gilles Joseph Campeau MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Norbert G. Campeau practice?
- Dr. Norbert Campeau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norbert Campeau practices Neuroradiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.