A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Czajkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Czajkowski is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Czajkowski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Czajkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Czajkowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Czajkowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Czajkowski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbert P Czajkowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norbert P. Czajkowski practice?
- Dr. Norbert Czajkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norbert Czajkowski practices Ophthalmology near Fraser, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See Fraser Ophthalmologists.