A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Czajkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Czajkowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Czajkowski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Czajkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Czajkowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Czajkowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Czajkowski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbert P Czajkowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norbert P. Czajkowski practice?
- Dr. Norbert Czajkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norbert Czajkowski practices Ophthalmology near Fraser, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See Fraser Ophthalmologists.