Dr. Norbert Delacey MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017
My current dr relocated and I see Dr. Delacey now. I like my former dr but I've gotten more information already from him than I did during the rest of my pregnancy. Again, I had no complaints with my former dr while under that physician care but I can't brag enough about how I feel about having Dr Delacey now. His nurse if very friendly and helpful. He takes time and explains things well. I love his honesty and truly feel that I have the best care for me and my little one!

February 11th, 2012
Dr. Delacey was great. I was early in my pregnancy and bleeding and he was very understanding of me and my husband in our distress. He spent time trying to figure out the cause of the bleeding and after my eventual miscarriage spent quite a while with us explaining its probably causes and how he is going to take extra care with us next time to prevent another loss. I highly recommend him.

December 27th, 2011
He is a very good and informative doctor who does what he can to help you and your baby.

November 11th, 2010
The nice Dr. House of Jonesboro
I ended up in Dr. Delacey's care when I had a rare gynecological emergency. This is a condition that occurs in 1 in 1 million women. In the ER, I was simply discharged by another doctor because the doctor there didn't know what to do with me. I showed up in Dr. Delacey's office a day later in extreme pain. Dr. Delacey listened to me and took my pain seriously, despite the fact that I was not in a very good mood by this point.He was able to correctly diagnose my condition and got me into the hospital for surgery that night. He also was able to perform surgery using the preferred method for this rare condition. Without his prompt attention, I would have lost the ability to have children.Dr. Delacey takes patient's needs seriously. He listens to you when you are in distress. Most importantly, he is clinically prepared for any situation, no matter how rare.

October 13th, 2010
I have been going to Dr. Delacey since I was 18 years old, I am now 30. He is an AWESOME Dr and I have recommended him to a lot of women!

May 3rd, 2010
Dr. Delacey is absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to. He is a very caring a compassionate person, and I would recommend him to anyone!

March 9th, 2017