A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Johannes Liebsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Johannes Liebsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Johannes Liebsch, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Orbital Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johannes Liebsch graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Johannes Liebsch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbert Johannes Liebsch MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Norbert Johannes Liebsch practice?
- Dr. Norbert Johannes Liebsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Norbert Johannes Liebsch practices Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Oncologists.