A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Moskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Moskovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Moskovits, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskovits graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moskovits has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbert DR Moskovits FACC, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norbert D. Moskovits practice?
- Dr. Norbert Moskovits has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norbert Moskovits practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.