Learn more about Dr. Norbert Moskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Moskovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Moskovits, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskovits graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moskovits has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskovits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norbert D. Moskovits practice?
Dr. Norbert Moskovits practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.