Learn more about Dr. Norbert Moskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Moskovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskovits
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskovits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Moskovits, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskovits graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moskovits has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbert DR Moskovits FACC, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norbert D. Moskovits practice?
- Dr. Norbert Moskovits has 1 office location.
Dr. Norbert Moskovits practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.