Dr. Norbert Rainford MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 14th, 2016
Patient
I went to Dr. Rainford after a lac-luster experience with another Cardiologist.....what an amazing difference. Dr. Rainford's experience, dedication, insight and direction is miles ahead. Dr. Rainford's is a credit and valuable assets to the medical profession and his clients.

September 3rd, 2013
outstanding rating for dr. norbert rainford
In general, I don't like to talk about doctors, especially the ones I have gone to, because for the most part, I have felt like an alien when it comes to being treated like an human being, let alone a whole one. How can a person get the help that they need if they cannot conduct a normal conversation with someone, particularly on the areas of health personal to that person? As the years go by, perhaps I should be by now, but I have been SHOCKED at the level (i.e. the lack thereof) of care by these doctors. Dr. Rainford was recommended to me about a year before I finally picked up the phone to make an appointment for that very reason--he is best known as a cardiologist, working mostly in that area of medicine, but also functions as a general practitioner from time to time as comes the need. I have had serious concerns about certain recent conditions I have, and knew I really needed the RIGHT help. I can tell you that, hands down, from the moment I walked into his office, I was looked right in the eye, and taken seriously as someone important--just like the next important person and the one that came before me. Dr. Rainford is compassionate, quick, brilliant, always positive, and takes the time with a patient that that patient needs at that time. Not only that but he is open to listening to others' experience about alternative methods to incorporate in their lives for healing, and sometimes even a proponent of such methods--unheard of in the broader medical community. I will say that the wait time for an appointment was more than I would have liked (45 minutes), but it is the result of having each patient be taken care of once in the office the way they should be taken care of. I did bring a book along for which I was grateful :) . Truly, I cannot say enough about Dr. Rainford, and would suggest to anyone in need of better medical care that they steer themselves directly to his office as soon as they can. Thanks for letting me share about this outstanding doctor.