A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Roosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Roosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Roosen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Roosen graduated from University Instelling Antwerp. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norbert Roosen practice?
Dr. Norbert Roosen practices Neurological Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons.