Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norbert Schutte
Dr. Norbert Schutte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mentor, OH, with other offices in Strongsville, OH and Cuyahoga Falls, OH (and 3 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Schutte is affiliated with TriPoint Medical Center, University Hospitals Portage Medical Center and LakeEast Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Norbert Schutte has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Norbert Schutte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mentor, OH.
Dr. Terry Fortune
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Willoughby, OH 3.72 mi22
Dr. Antony George
Sports Medicine, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Willoughby Hills, OH 7.68 mi32
Dr. Lee Grotte
Pain Management, General Practice, Preventive Medicine
Cleveland, OH 11.15 mi36