A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Welch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Welch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbert M Welch MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norbert M. Welch practice?
- Dr. Norbert Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Norbert Welch practices Urology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Urologists.