A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbert Welch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norbert Welch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbert M Welch MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norbert M. Welch practice?
- Dr. Norbert Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Norbert Welch practices Urology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Urologists.