A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norberto Restituto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Restituto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Restituto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Restituto graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Restituto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fitzgibbon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norberto R Restituto MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norberto R. Restituto practice?
- Dr. Norberto Restituto has 1 office location.
Dr. Norberto Restituto practices Radiology near Marshall, MO.
See Marshall Radiologists.