A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norberto Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rojas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norberto R Rojas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Norberto R. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Norberto Rojas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norberto Rojas practices Anesthesiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Anesthesiologists.