A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norberto Schechtmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norberto Schechtmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norberto Schechtmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechtmann graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schechtmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Co-Director Pheripheral Angioplasty, Hrmc
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norberto Simon Schechtmann MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norberto S. Schechtmann practice?
- Dr. Norberto Schechtmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norberto Schechtmann practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists and Melbourne Cardiologists.