A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norberto Schechtmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norberto Schechtmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schechtmann
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schechtmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norberto Schechtmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechtmann graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schechtmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norberto Simon Schechtmann MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norberto S. Schechtmann practice?
- Dr. Norberto Schechtmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Norberto Schechtmann practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists and Melbourne Cardiologists.