A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Norberto Sugayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norberto Sugayan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norberto Sugayan, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugayan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sugayan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norberto Andaya Sugayan MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norberto A. Sugayan practice?
- Dr. Norberto Sugayan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norberto Sugayan practices Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Southfield Radiologists.