A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norberto Waisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norberto Waisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norberto Waisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waisman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waisman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norberto Waisman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norberto Waisman practice?
- Dr. Norberto Waisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Norberto Waisman practices Internal Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists.