A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norberto Waisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norberto Waisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norberto Waisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waisman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Waisman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waisman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norberto Waisman practice?
Dr. Norberto Waisman practices Internal Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists.