A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norberto Waisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norberto Waisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norberto Waisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waisman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Waisman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norberto Waisman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norberto Waisman practice?
- Dr. Norberto Waisman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norberto Waisman practices Internal Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists.