A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbertus Robben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norbertus Robben is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robben graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Te Utrecht.
Dr. Robben has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbertus Cornelis Robben MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norbertus C. Robben practice?
- Dr. Norbertus Robben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norbertus Robben practices Internal Medicine near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Havertown Internists.