Dr. Noreen Andrews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noreen Andrews?

November 3rd, 2011

I was given the wrong prescription by Dr. Andrews on three different occasions, even after question whether or not the prescriiption was correct. All three were conraindicated. For one med, she called me after I had taken it, laughing about her mistake. She's also failed to return calls to my pharmacy and me for over a week, leaving me with no refilll on bp meds.

October 27th, 2011

This Doctor is amazing!

I have been to many doctors in my life. I have numerous health problems. Dr. Noreen Andrews is truly and clearly the best I have ever been a patient of. She is an expert in the field of health care.Her beside manner is truly a blessing. I felt I could tell this Dr. everything, that is how calm and trusting she made me feel. Her staff was kind and professional as well. I highly recommend her.

March 16th, 2011

she knows her stuff

i really feel at ease when i see her for whatever is wrong i like her bedside manner,

April 25th, 2017