Family Physicians
1910 Highway 20 SE
Ste 270
Conyers, GA 30013
770-761-0501
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Where Are You?  |  show details
by Darlene Wilson on Dec 18th, 2013

When Dr. Andrews was recommended to me through Rockdale Hospital, that was the best thing that happened to me in a LONG time. I found Dr. Andrews to be most personable, dependable, knowledgeable just to name a few great qualities to find in a Doctor. I am desperately looking for her. I was devastated when I received the news that Family Practice Partners in Conyers was closing. I have not found a doctor yet! I have diabetes and I need Dr. Andrews! I hope she is still in the Atlanta area or close. Please help me find her! Darlene C. Wilson

|  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I was given the wrong prescription by Dr. Andrews on three different occasions, even after question whether or not the prescriiption was correct. All three were conraindicated. For one med, she called me after I had taken it, laughing about her mistake. She's also failed to return calls to my pharmacy and me for over a week, leaving me with no refilll on bp meds.

|  This Doctor is amazing!  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

I have been to many doctors in my life. I have numerous health problems. Dr. Noreen Andrews is truly and clearly the best I have ever been a patient of. She is an expert in the field of health care.Her beside manner is truly a blessing. I felt I could tell this Dr. everything, that is how calm and trusting she made me feel. Her staff was kind and professional as well. I highly recommend her.

|  she knows her stuff  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

i really feel at ease when i see her for whatever is wrong i like her bedside manner,