A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noreen Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noreen Faulkner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noreen Faulkner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Faulkner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Pulaski Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noreen C Faulkner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Noreen C. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. Noreen Faulkner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noreen Faulkner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plymouth, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See Plymouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.