Dr. Noreen Galaria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noreen Galaria?

November 2nd, 2015

The dermatologist in this practice is fabulous. She is knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. She is thorough and used a microscope tool to exam all of my moles. No other dermatologist has done that before for me.

December 31st, 2013

Excellent Physician!

This doctor was recommended to me by several of my friends. I found her to be very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely go back to her.

November 30th, 2013

great doctor

This is a great practice. The doctor always answers all of my questions in full and she is very knowledgeable. I think she really cares about her patients and i would give her a high recommendation.

November 23rd, 2013

smart and caring

I really like this doctor a lot. I have seen her several times and have even seen her PA once who I thought was very knowledgeable. I have happily recommended her to many people.

October 18th, 2013

Summary of what I learned at this practice: - practically impossible to see the doctor, they will make you see the PAs - the PAs ( I saw two at this practice) were completely incompetent in dermatology - The doctor is not at the same clinic with the PAs so the incompetent PAs are trying to practice dermatology unsupervised - poor medical ethics - this practice is all in it for the money, not for good patient care.

September 21st, 2013

No time for patients, uncaring

I have seen Dr. Galaria several times. Each time, she spends less and less time with me and her bedside manner has deteriorated. It seems that when she was starting out, she spent time but now that her business is doing well, she can't be bothered. The last time I came for a bump that was growing and she looked at it for a fraction of a second from across the room. She pronounced it fine, put her hand on the door and left. I wasn't reassured and went elsewhere for a second opinion. Won't be going back.

September 13th, 2013

Only care about your money

I had seen Dr Galaria 2 years ago and was pleased with her. I recently called to make an appointment with her and her staff, who is always stressed, made the appointment. When I went for the appointment, it wasn't the doctor, it was her assistant. I was annoyed that they had scheduled me to the assistant when I had asked for the doctor without telling me but I stayed. At the end of the visit, I asked to see Dr. Galaria, mainly because I wanted the doctor to confirm the diagnosis and the prescriptions. The Assistant refused and when I insisted, she told me the doctor, who was "supervising" her, wasn't even in the office at all. When I checked out, I asked to be scheduled to the doctor next time and was told that I couldn't, that I would have to see the assistant because the doctor was too busy. The whole business model seems to be to have the assistant see lots of patients, bill and collect while the "supervising" doctor is off somewhere else and too "busy" to be actually supervising! I was disappointed that Dr. Galaria runs her business this way now and won't be going back to this practice that felt like all they cared about was my credit card. I cannot unfortunately recommend her.

May 17th, 2013

No professional ethics

The doctor was more than 1 and half hour late then visited only for 5 minutes. Next time they cancelled the appointment. But the main issue I have is the cheating. We made appointment with her but the assistant Sarah visited the patient without disclosing that she is not the doctor we made appointment. No professional ethics. I wish there should be law to punish this kind of cheating.

August 9th, 2012

Very knowledgeable

Her reputation is well-deserved. The entire staff has been helpful and responsive and she has helped me with a condition that i sturggled with for years. Thank you Dr. Noreen!

January 19th, 2011

great with kids

I take all 3 of my children to Dr. Galaria--she is not only very bright she has a great way of putting kids at ease (and she was treating warts in my kids--which is not usually a pleasant procedure)

November 3rd, 2010

Very smart and caring!

Another dermatologist referred me to her. She is very smart and caring. I love her!

October 22nd, 2010

great with kids

Dr. Galaria has children of her own and was able to set my kids completely at ease during their exam and procedures. My 3 children have seen her and we are very happy.