A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noreen Hynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noreen Hynes, M.P.H., MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hynes graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hynes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hynes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans