A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noreen Hynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noreen Hynes, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hynes graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hynes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noreen A Hynes MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noreen A. Hynes practice?
- Dr. Noreen Hynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noreen Hynes practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.