Dr. Noreen Newmark MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Chula Vista, CA

2.4

October 24th, 2016
Positive experience
I think dr Newmark is very compassionate and professional. She has, on more than one occasion been available for after hours emergencies. She is prompt at filling my prescriptions and writing letters on my behalf. She is authentic and cares for her patients.

April 15th, 2015
Terrible experience
Doctor nermark, she kicked me out of her office because I asked her for anxiety medicine. This was my second time ever meeting her, the first was at the e.r. I have generalized anxiety disorder . Psychophrenia, and I've been Diagnosed with, bi polar, PTSD , and deep depression. I'm constantly shaking from having anxiety. Dr nermark had then audacity to tell me I was badgering her and nearly physically through me out of her office. I still think she's a smart doctor, she's a better actress though, and should have saved that face for Hollywood . But maybe not she has the memory span of a fish,! and she right now is not a good time to see her, She's going through menopause (known by fact) good luck to finding a good doctor. Keep on reading reviews.

November 5th, 2012
ADD Problem?
I had to see her for several months while she filled in for a nurse-practitioner out on maternity leave. She was ill-informed before my appointments and made me wait while she read my short but detailed file, interrupted me several times to let me know SHE, not me, would be telling me what I needed, and then proceeded to make a mistake in at least one prescription every three moths that I saw her. In addition, she often refused to refill prescriptions I'd been taking for years because she THOUGHT it was time for me to come in for an appointment. I've been treated for depression for nearly 20 years now, with at least a dozen doctors, and have never had a worse doctor or one so unwilling to admit she was prone to make frequent mistakes in making out prescriptions. By the way, correcting these mistakes often took up to two weeks because she leaves the office at about 2pm, for some reason, and can't be bothered to take a phone call from a patient who's run out of needed medications. Can't wait to get rid of her.