A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noreen Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noreen Rossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noreen Rossi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rossi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noreen Rossi MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Noreen Rossi practice?
- Dr. Noreen Rossi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noreen Rossi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Nephrologists.